The Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) is primarily responsible for performing pre-rental inspections on all medium duty trucks, confirming the cleanliness, maintenance and basic safety elements prior to operation by customers and employees. In performing basic maintenance on all trucks, the VSA conducts mechanical and safety inspections and determines the day-to-day needs of our fleet of rental trucks. In addition, this position is responsible
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This opportunity is based out of the Roswell area 30009, 30022, 30075, 30076, 30077, 30350
The VSA is responsible for cleaning the inside and outside of the trucks, to include the interior of the box.
- Conduct multi-point safety and mechanical inspections
- Ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle interior and exterior
- Drive and park various trucks & vans; may assist with local deliveries
- Perform basic maintenance on trucks within the fleet
- Notify management of any potential unsafe equipment & conditions, truck and/or van problems, and
- Maintain an appropriate level of tool and parts inventory
- Work with vendors and dealers to ensure all repairs are done in a safe and timely manner
- Determine the need for and add windshield fluid, fuel, and all other approved fluids
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be willingto accept $11.50/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible to work 25 OR 40 hours/week
*Schedules will be selected upon hire
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
Apply on company website