Work from Home Opportunity with Enterprise Holdings!
The St. Louis Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings EAN Services, LLC is excited to announce it currently has openings for Work from Home Member Services Coordinators in our CarShare department!The Member Services Coordinators will contribute to the Enterprise CarShare brand growth initiatives by providing a diverse range of customer service to current and potential members and drivers via telephone, email and online correspondence. This includes reservation, billing and account support, as well as technical, vehicle and roadside assistance. In addition, this position will provide direct support to Operating Groups to assist in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
The department hours for this position are 7a - 9p CST. Afternoon schedules are being offered that include working weekends and holidays (if scheduled). Schedules do not change week-to-week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
This position has a starting pay of $14.42/hour, with full benefits after 90 days of employment.
- Provide direct customer service support to current and potential members/drivers via telephone and email utilizing the CarShare operating systems
- Provide reservation, transaction, invoice and individual account support to CarShare members
- Provide Secondary Driver Approval support to potential members by providing assistance throughout the enrollment process
- Develop a clear understanding of the CarShare operating systems, and develop and maintain strong working knowledge of CarShare
- Research and document member, vehicle and technology related issues within CarShare operating systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve member technology and vehicle issues during the reservation and rental experience, based on an understanding of the CarShare and Rideshare software and hardware solutions
- Respond to vehicle hardware alerts, contacting member and/or operating groups as needed to resolve
- Coordinate with other Shared Services departments to provide direct member account and fleetmanagement support to Operating Groups by researching and communicating member billing/accountissues and scheduling and communicating vehicle service needs
- Participate in evaluating and improving customer-facing applications including online and mobile user experience, reservation and account management processes and other related practices
- Identify problems, determine the key pieces of information needed to solve the problem and recognize relationships between pieces of information
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must currently live in the state of Oklahoma
- Must currently live inTulsa, OK, or the immediate surrounding area (applicants not in the surrounding area will not be considered)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have at least two years of customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations
- Must have experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Work-related experience on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Basiclevel of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
- Must be able to work regular shifts between the hours of 7am-9pm CST based on business need
- Must be able to work weekends (Saturdays and/or Sundays)
- Must be able to participate and complete a mandatory virtual training for four weeks, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm CST
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $14.42/hour
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to learn and utilize new software systems
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router withgigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have a computer, tablet or mobile device with webcam technology
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi air cards is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
*You will be shipped a VPN phone with a headset and a key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Apply on company website