Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
- Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist needed in greater Chicagoland
- This is an employment Opportunity
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that's a Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center and smallest IL community hospital with 24/7 STEMI call
- They also boast a medical staff of more than 200 physicians, covering 38 medical specialties.
- Candidate expected to perform coronary angiogram, coronary intervention, peripheral angiogram and intervention (optional).
- State-of-the Art CATH Lab also includes stent, peripheral atherectomy, cardioversions and ICD procedure capability.
- Currently a 4 physician practice with noninvasive, interventional and electrophysiology physicians.
- Work with phenomenal and competent clinical and non-clinical staff members who've been part of their cardiovascular program since 2013.
- STEMI CALL 1:3 and General Cardio Call 1:4.
- State of the art offices with accredited nuclear, echo and vascular labs providing on-site imaging.
- They also have an accredited Cardiac Rehab program.
- Offices are close to great housing and school choices.
- Market Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Bonus + Moving Bonus - $8,000
- Medical Education Loan Repayment - $10,000, yearly
- Productivity Bonus - Eligible for WRVU bonus from the start, plus earn a Quality Bonus on top, whose measures are physician driven!
- CME/General Expense Accounts - $6,000
Organization has a service area population of 170,000 residents.
It is a perfect opportunity to raise a family and enjoy the best of suburban and semi-suburban suburbs 75 min away from Chicago.
Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Greater ChicagolandOpportunity Profile:Full-Time Interventio...
Apply on company website