$50,000 Start Date Bonus for Diagnostic Radiology Located Along Florida's Treasure Coast! Fellows Welcome!
Explore an exceptional career opportunity with our Radiologist-led team on Florida's famed “Treasure Coast”. We are committed to providing quality patient care and fostering strong relationships with our clinical partners while maintaining an exceptional quality of life for team members. Enjoy above market compensation and practice variety in Florida's Treasure Coast area. Come live and work where others vacation!
DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY AND SITE MEDICAL DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY
- Onsite Diagnostic Radiologist based at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital
- Provide Diagnostic Radiology coverage at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital with occasional on-site coverage at another hospital
- Site Medical Director Opportunity offered to the right candidate, with additional leadership stipend
- Site Medical Director would provide oversight of the Radiology Department at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital with close support from Market, Regional, and National Leadership.
RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT PROFILE
- Integrated radiology practice model with shared work lists across multiple facilities with radiologists supporting each other to handle volume spikes and distribute workload
- Multi-hospital system that supports each other: HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, and HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital
- Facilities are experiencing high growth with recent and on-going expansion
- Regular, predictable work hours
- Equitably-shared Q4 weekend call
- All diagnostic cases go to Envision Connect Teleradiology after 5pm — supporting radiologists' work-life balance
- Radiologists are based predominantly at one facility to facilitate easier commutes
- Practice is Radiologist-led on the local, regional and national levels
- Smaller, collegial teams with day-to-day operational control that are fully supported with the tools and resources from a national medical group
- Diagnostic Radiologist: $525K–$550 Base salary
- Additional Site Medical Director stipend
- Relocation stipend available up to $10,000
- Generous sign-on package and start-date bonuses
- Opportunity for significant additional income for optional extra shifts
- Generous flexible vacation/PTO/Parental leave
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits, CME stipend and 401k for full-time employees — Active Day 1
DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIST CRITERIA
- Diagnostic Radiology candidate should have skills in most modalities
- Most fellowships considered
- Mammography is a plus but not required
- Diagnostic Radiologist can be BC/BE in ABR or AOBR
- Site Medical Director must be BC in ABR or AOBR
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Radiology Clinical Recruiter at 469-594-6996 or e-mail your CV to: Chase.Allred@EnvisionHealth.com.
Visit us in Recruiter Row at RSNA Booth #1218
RADIOLOGY RESIDENTS AND PRACTICING RADIOLOGISTS
Join us for a virtual career fair via Zoom on Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023 at 7-8 p.m. EST to connect directly with our clinical leaders and recruiters. Learn more about our sites and exciting opportunities. To register, open the below link.
About the Community
ABOUT FLORIDA'S TREASURE COAST
Our Treasure Coast Radiology opportunities offer the perfect blend of fully-supported sites and an exceptional quality of life along Florida's east coast. The area offers more than 60 miles of pristine beaches along Florida's east coast and is conveniently located just north of the Palm Beach area and less than two hours to Miami.
Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with the Treasure Coast:
#1. A beach lover's paradise — coupled with world-class boating, sailing, fishing, water skiing/wake boarding, surfing and scuba diving just outside your back door.
#2. The best of both worlds — An uncrowded destination with small-town charm, low crime rate, excellent schools and more house for your dollar.
#3. Convenient location — Easy access to major airports including Palm Beach International Airport, Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport, Orlando Melbourne International Airport and Orlando International Airport.
#4. Enjoy Golf? — Experience two of the top 100 public courses to play in the U.S. as rated by Golf Magazine. It is a golfer's paradise and home of the PGA Golf Club, which includes 54 holes of championship golf.
#5. Jensen Beach — Known for its warm hospitality and perfect year round climate, is a premier dining and one-of-a-kind retail destination, which includes art galleries, boutiques and a regional shopping mall.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website