Envision Physician Services is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Cardiovascular Anesthesiologist to join our team at Lakewood Regional Medical Center in Lakewood, CA. CV fellowship and advanced TEE certification preferred but NOT required. This is a laid-back and congenial group, located in Southern Los Angeles County, just 23 miles from the city of Los Angeles. Lakewood Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility serving Lakewood, California. Its major services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, cardiac surgery, medical surgery, heart center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care.
Details of Position
- CV Fellowship training and advanced TEE certification preferred, NOT required. 100 heart cases per year. Earning potential - $500K plus!
- Compensation is a combination of productivity with $30 ASA unit plus call stipends
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Anesthesiologist
- Busy ortho, no OB and no trauma
- Must have 25 cases per year currently
- All call from home no in-house call, very few night cases, light weekend cases
- 1099-Independent Contractor
- Excellent backup including Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Medical surgery, Heart Center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility serving Lakewood, California. Its major services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, cardiac surgery, medical surgery, heart center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care.
- Emergency Department
- 14 patient beds
- Annual volume of 40,000
- 32 hours of physician coverage with 8 hour shifts
- 13 hours FNP coverage in Fast Track
- High acuity
- Back-up includes 24-hour lab, radiology, CT, and MRI
Community: The City of Lakewood is located in southern Los Angeles County, 23 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Lakewood has ten major parks for family activities, organized sports leagues, community gatherings, and recreation classes. Lakewood is a suburb of Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, with a population of 80,771. Living in Lakewood offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Lakewood there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Lakewood are above average. It is bordered by Long Beach on the west and south, Bellflower on the north, Cerritos on the northeast, Cypress on the east, and Hawaiian Gardens on the southeast. Three-hour drive to the mountains and skiing. Mild weather year round with lots of sunshine!
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
JOB DETAILSEnvision Physician Services is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Cardiovascular Anesthesiologist to jo...
Apply on company website