Seeking BC/BE EM Physicians to join the Envision Physician team. Top level FSED facilities as secondary campuses to hospital based emergency departments.
- BC/BE EM
- W2 Employee status
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- ~19,000 annual volume
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APP coverage
- 5-7% admit rate- Dedicated truck during peak hours to transfer patients to Main ER.
- Network of 16 HCA hospitals in the area
- EMS traffic
- Some critical walk in- will do intubations
**Attention to Residents Graduating in 2023/2024**
Envision is now accepting applications from physicians who are in their last year of residency and we're offering a $2,000 per month 'Earn While You Learn' Bonus! You read that right, we will pay you $2,000 a month from the time you sign an employment contract with us all the way through the start of your employment. For more information please contact Steven Chudy at email@example.com and start earning while you complete your last year of residency! This offering is site and specialty specific. Please email us for more info.
About the Facility
Serving southeast Houston, HCA Houston ER 24/7, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room providing care for all types of acute injuries and illnesses. We offer fast, convenient care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Staffed with board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- On-site testing and imaging
- Accepts most major insurance plans
- Affiliation with HCA Houston Southeast makes direct admission simple and seamless
For emergency visits requiring inpatient care, HCA Houston ER 24/7 will facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice. We can also provide direct admission by ambulance to a room at an HCA Houston Healthcare affiliated hospital.
About the Community
Whether your off-time interests are outdoor sports and recreation, boating, shopping, dining, the arts, or enjoying professional sports, you will find it in Houston and its suburbs.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website