$75K Bonus - Interventional Radiologist - Earn While You Learn Available - Orlando, FL!
Envision Physician Services and Central Florida Regional Hospital is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team located in Sanford, Florida. This is full-time position that also covers Poinciana Medical Center, Oviedo Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee, FL.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- $75K Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Earn While You Learn Available
- Fantastic leadership and physician support
- After-hours final reads
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Relocation Reimbursement
- 50% IR 50% DX
- Flexible call rotation
- Benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance and 401K
- CME Allotment
- Opportunity to serve on various hospital committees
- Leadership opportunities
Requirements of this position include:
- Board certified or board eligible if just completing fellowship
- Fellowship trained in interventional radiology
- Able to support diagnostic radiology across most modalities
- Flexibility to cover multiple sites
- Sunny weather year round
- Disney world, Universal Studios, Seaworld
- Outdoor activity
- Professional sports teams
- World class Dining and shopping
- Booming real estate market
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website