Neonatal Nurse Practitioners: Join Our Growing Practice in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area - Our Neonatologists View our NNPs as True Colleagues
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our clinicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our busy practice covering 7 Medical City Facilities in the DFW area. Our collaborative, collegial team consists of skilled Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatologists.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits start immediately - include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401(k)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Robust wellness and professional development resources and support
- No state or local wage tax in Texas
- NICUS all Level III facilities with continuous MFM referral base
- Flexible scheduling offering work/life balance
- Learn more about our Heartbeat to Home integrated model
- Strong Level III NICU experience and skill set with preferred 3+ years experience
- Be independent, with autonomous work ethic and clinical decision-making skills
- Have strong knowledge of neonatal pathophysiology
- Willing to contribute to and work well within strong team environment
- Possess the ability to be proactive, fair, and equitable
About the Facility
Medical City Arlington is a 433-bed, acute-care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in the heart of the growing south Arlington area. The Medical City facilities are part of one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers, recently renamed, Medical City Healthcare, which spans the Dallas-Fort Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We share in their mission to deliver exceptional healthcare to the communities we serve.
- 21,017 annual admissions
- 108,578 annual ER visits
- 3,883 babied delivered
- Named one of America's 250 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades (2022)
- Recognized with “A” Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade for spring 2022
Medical City Arlington offers a Women's Hospital for more personalized care. The facility includes:
- Dedicated postpartum floor with 34 private rooms
- Four postpartum suites
- 33 medical/surgical rooms, including 14 antepartum rooms
- 23 labor and delivery rooms
- Three C-section operating rooms
- 35 NICU beds
- 15 private NICU rooms
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2015-21)
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Obstetrics and Gynecology (2015-21)
- Among the Top 5 percent of Hospitals Evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology (2018-21)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2015-21)
- Recognized by Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery (2015-21)
- Among the Top 5 percent of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery (2018-21)
- State-accredited Level III Maternal Facility
- Named to Best Maternity Hospitals list in 2021 and 2022 by Newsweek magazine
About the Community
Arlington, TX, “The American Dream City” is a city within the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex in Tarrant County, and it is the third largest municipality in the area. The city offers a low cost of living, affordable housing, great school systems, and is home the The University of Texas at Arlington.
Cultural: ballet, symphony, museums, planetarium, Arlington Music Hall, professional sports (Dallas Cowboy's AT&T Stadium Complex and Choctaw Stadium), vibrant art scene, great restaurant scene and much more.
Recreational: Six Flags, numerous parks (e.g., River Legacy Park), golf, biking, numerous walking trails and much more.
To learn more about these opportunities, please contact Brianne Coco, Clinical Recruiter, at 850-208-8313 or email to Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website