OB Hospitalist Traveler Position with Competitive Compensation
Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time, board certified OB Hospitalist Traveler for our growing Envoy Team. This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and will provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions. Locations will vary across our facilities nationally. The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Annual CME reimbursement
- All expenses paid including travel, meal reimbursement, and licensure costs
- Clinical oversight by Envoy Regional Medical Director with 24/7 support
- Full-time position available
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- Must have at least 5 years of OB/GYN Hospitalist experience
- Will be licensed in FL, KY, OH, TX, NJ
- Minimum 120 hours per month
- 24-hour, in-house shifts
- 1 Day on/1 Day off rotation is most common
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OB/GYN Hospitalist work
For more information about this opportunity or to learn about our other exciting opportunities, please contact Clinical Recruiter, Brianne Perciballi at 850-208-8313 or e-mail Brianne.Perciballi@EnvisionHealth.com.
About the Community
There's no specific location for this position. Traveler can live anywhere in the U.S. as long as they have access to an airport.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website