Start Date and Relocation Bonus Available for Top Earning Premier Perinatal Practice Seeking MFM Physician in North Texas!
North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our premier perinatal practice providing high-risk pregnancy care, inpatient antepartum care and maternal transfer services. North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. has been providing outstanding care to patients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 1991.
Candidates must have a medical degree; completed an accredited residency in obstetrics and gynecology and by the time of hire have completed an approved fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine; and have attained or be eligible for Texas medical licensure and certification by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, commonly referred to as DFW or North Texas, encompasses 13 counties and is home to just over 7 million people. The area offers everything from smaller communities full of charm and hidden treasures, to big city areas loaded with excitement and trendy destinations. Enjoy an affordable cost of living, excellent schools, world-class museums, shopping venues, sporting events, live entertainment, amusement parks and a rich and celebrated history.
- Consultative only practice – No deliveries
- This position will primarily care for patients in Arlington, TX and nearby communities and will primarily cover two hospitals
- Exceptional opportunity to grow patient population within highly insured catchment area
- Collaborative team of providers with high level of autonomy over medical practice and schedule
- Call shared equally (1:6); mostly consultative
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM; hours can be modified based on physician preference
- Practice is 95% Outpatient only with opportunity to perform cerclage and invasive diagnostic procedures
- Sonographers are AIUM certified
- Relocation and Start Date bonus available!
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, parental leave, and 401K (effective day 1!)
- Reimbursement for CME
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive base compensation
- Top 90% compensation in DFW area
- 6 weeks PTO
About the Community
About Envision Physician Services:
With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Practice Information: North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. (NTPA) provides Maternal-Fetal Medicine services to the Dallas/Fort Worth area and beyond, including national and international consultations and maternal transfer services. North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A is the largest Maternal-Fetal Medicine group in North Texas with 7 conveniently located offices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. NTPA is committed to turning high-risk pregnancies into low-risk deliveries. NTPA physicians are board-certified or board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Fellowship trained in Maternal Fetal Medicine. NTPA supports safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, patient's family, physicians, and staff. https://www.ntperi.com
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Brianne Coco, Clinical Recruiter at 850-208-8313 or send your CV for consideration to Brianne.Coco@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website