Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company's headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
Due to exciting growth of the company, we are searching for hard-working, driven candidates for our already successful Managed Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement. As for us, with over 4000 employees and 20,000 customers in more than 150 countries, we're already a leading provider of innovative business software to major companies across the world, and we're still growing..fast! This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement. What you can achieve:
- Gaining knowledge on a robust, globally-used ERP solution
- Growing technical and functional knowledge and skills used in ERP software: VB, MSSQL, functional troubleshooting, global customer interaction
- Career advancement into senior role, or into career paths including Business Analyst, Consultant
- Serves as the first point of contact for our customers in managing any issues with their ERP software
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving customers' issues, including database checking, issue replication, and debugging
- Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate.
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
- Provide service deliverables according to SLA
- Provide user training as and when required
Apply on company website