Date: Jun 2, 2020
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn't just a deal. It's a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.' We've never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
You will work as LTE & 5G Radio Software developer, which covering below areas:
- LTE/5G Radio Application Software development/Solution analysis
- C++/C design/Algorithm design/Verification
- You will take ownership to support trial and customer site if needed
- Be embedded in software design including analysis, coding, documentation in LTE&5G Radio products
- Carry out solution analysis & define implementation proposal for product
- Unit/Module/System level verification
- Carry out the project documentations and progress report to Line manager and project manager
- Trouble-shoot product issue or customer site problem
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelor degree or above from top university
- Proficient in C++/ C programming, a deeper understanding of C++ STL
- Linux development background, deep understanding of the operating system concept, know well embedded software development (GCC, Makefile, GDB, cross-compiling, Yocto build)
- Familiar with multiple software design patterns and experienced in object-oriented development
- Proficient in oral and written English is a must
We hope you have
- Good understanding of Wireless Communication systems and telecom industry
- Knowledge of software verification framework
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Agile ways of working and Test Driven Development spirit
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 395038
Apply on company website