Date: Sep 3, 2019
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson's global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The Change Manager will have a key role in the Operations and Services Support Unit, by controlling the E2E lifecycle of all changes that are requested to be implemented in our customers infrastructure and ensuring that any necessary modification to the customer services or resources is made correctly, following standard procedures and resulting in minimum or no impact on the customer's services.
He will have to focus on assessing and evaluating the risks of all proposed changes and secure that any necessary measures to mitigate them are taken.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- As a key member of the Operations and Services Support Unit, the main responsibility is to manage, control and drive service quality and availability through the Change Management Process.
- Provide risk assessment and evaluation for all proposed changes and ensure clear understanding, communication and mitigation of all risks.
- Impact analysis execution or/and control for all requested Changes.
- Administration of all Change Requests in the ITSM system.
- Prepare related documentation for CABs.
- Communicate the change schedules (approved/planned Change Requests / Planned Works) with the customer and all other involved/related parties, including 3PP.
- Inform in a timely manner all related parties when a change or planned work is to be executed.
- Daily availability of correct CR or PW overviews.
- Availability of procedures on how to act when a CR or PW causes unexpected impact.
- Secure and influence all parties who need to perform action in the customer networks, but as well the activities which are related to the networks that the Change Management process and procedures are followed.
- Support and coach all parties (stakeholders) involved and/or related to the Change Management Process so they can work to their fullest potential.
- Provide training and support on processes and relevant tooling/systems when and where required.
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders on Change Management.
- Ensures continual process improvement.
- Assessing change trends and issues/incidents related to change implementation and deliver clear performance reports with complete and accurate data on them.
- Use performance reports to monitor activities and trends, measure results and implement comparison metrics in order to identify improvement needs.
- Development of operations performance reports and reporting structure requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Responsible for the delivery of Ad-hoc operational and Executive reporting related to the Change Management Process.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the Change Management Process and how it interfaces with other ITIL Processes, IT and Business departments
- eTOM/ITIL Service Management provable working experience.
- Minimum a high level understating of the Mobile Telecom Infrastructure, including knowledge of Multi Technology/Multi Domain Telecom Environments like 2G/3G/4G and respective Network Domains.
- Clear high level understanding of IT Network and IT Application is a big plus.
- Understating of concepts related to Telecom/IT Industry like Cloud and MVNE/MVNO Platform.
- Experience in using BMC Remedy is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in the MS Office set of products, including Outlook is mandatory
- University degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or possess equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is mandatory
- Fluency in other European languages is considered a plus.
- Communication and networking skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Customer focused.
- The ability to interact with higher management levels.
- To be able to develop and manage strong team relationship and partnership, with orientation towards knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Business/Customer understanding.
- Self-motivated. Good analytical skills.
- Strong people relationship
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson's ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 284881
Apply on company website