Date: Jan 17, 2020
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business. The candidates will partner with ML China customer units interact with major telecom operators to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance business models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
• You will participate in commercial customer negotiations
• Support Key Account Managers in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
• Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department
• Provide in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
• Secure profitable sales
• You will also ensure and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines
• Provide input to commercial strategy with Commercial awareness
• Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long-term profitability through excellence in commercial management owned Domain
• Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives
• Deploy price and business models
• Drive commercial management excellence
• Analyze commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus
• Perform as individual contributor
• Education: Bachelor's degree or above
• Experience: Minimum 3 years in telecommunication industry or similar such as IT company
• Preferred experience: Sales Operation, Sales Support, Business Management, Business Support, Sourcing/Procurement
• Nice to have knowledge: 5G, RAN, Packet Core, Cloud, BSS/OSS
• Financial understanding
• Fundamental leadership competence
• Presentation & communication skills
• Risk management skills
• Consultative selling skills
• Change management
• Market and customer insight
• Process & tools for the Salesforce
• Business Level in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 332604
Apply on company website