Date: Aug 4, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business.
The candidates will partner with ML China customer units interact with major telecom operators to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/enhance business models, and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.You will
- Participate in commercial customer negotiations
- Support Key Account Managers in defining commercial proposal strategy
- Maintain interface toward specific Customer Department
- Secure profitable sales
- Ensure and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines
- Provide input to commercial strategy with Commercial awareness
- Manage Commercial Management resources to secure short and long-term profitability through excellence in commercial management owned Domain
- Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives
- Deploy price and business models
- Drive commercial management perfection
- Analyse commercial trends and market dynamics with commercial focus
- Perform as individual contributor
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 3 years in telecommunication industry or similar such as IT company
- Experience in Sales Operation, Sales Support, Business Management, Business Support, Sourcing/Procurement
- Knowledge in 5G, RAN, Packet Core, Cloud, BSS/OSS is a plus
- Financial understanding
- Fundamental leadership competence
- Presentation & communication skills
- Risk management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Change management
- Market and customer insight
- Process & tools for the Salesforce
- Business Level in English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Apply on company website