As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Commercial Manager to act as an authority on securing long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. This role will support a Global Customer Unit based in Malaysia, and will partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions.You will
- Participate in Commercial customer negotiations
- Develop the GCU commercial strategy
- Support Key Account Managers in defining commercial proposal strategy
- Coordinate pricing and contracting activities across multiple accounts in several countries
- Develop and maintain relationships with the central organization of the global customer
- Develop and deploy price books and commercial directives
- Drive commercial management excellence
- Analyze commercial trends and market dynamics with a commercial focus
- Prepare and present commercial analysis of the business of the global account.
- Advise and guide commercial management functions!
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in Commercial Management and/or Product Area, Service Area, Business Management, Sales
- Domain experience: RAN Solutions
- Negotiation skills
- Financial understanding
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Change management
- Market and Customer insight
- Process & Tools for the Sales force
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Malaysia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the GPTW® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website