Date: Feb 12, 2020
Be responsible for 4G&5G BS radio hardware design and corresponding verifications, which includes radio transmitter (Tx) , receiver (Rx), local timing unit(LTU) design and system integration, You should develop competitive product with advanced technology solution, meanwhile you are responsible for schematic and layout design, performance tuning, trouble shooting, integration and verification, and support I&V for formal release testing.
- Developing Ericsson Radio product with full functionalities and high performance is your main responsibility
- Study and analyze product requirement and feature to define the competitive HW solution
- Implement and verify all radio HW (Tx, Rx, LTU) solution
- Ensure HW release with high quality
- Perform Trouble Shooting during higher level integration and verification
- Drive Continuous Improvements of radio product development
- Drive Continuous Improvement of Radio HW technology
Qualification & Requirement:
- Minimum Master's degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge with >=3 year experience
- Major in or had been working with RF & Microwave
- Good knowledge on radio transceiver design, familiar with Radio transceiver technology
- Good knowledge on Data converter (ADC/DAC) and its implementation
- Good skill to use RF software for simulations, such as ADS, HFSS, Microwave office etc.
- Skilled with radio test related instruments, such as SG, SA, NSA etc.
- Good communication skill, good personality
- Fluent in oral/written English
- Experience with Base station RF design is preferred
- Experience with mass production is preferred
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 328424
Apply on company website