Date: Nov 13, 2019
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are a worldwide large enterprise looking for an experienced Software DevOps role with excellent knowledge and skills, who can identify and solve complicated problems requiring careful analysis by creating, using or adapting procedures, techniques and methods. The candidate shall be motivated, quick learner, autonomous and interested to continuously improve.
You will be involved in software development, automation and all phases of DevOps i.e. development up to and including deployment to production (requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, deployment, troubleshooting), as well as doing daily operations tasks and supporting end users.
The work is in Budapest, Hungary, and you will be part of a global team with members in various countries.
- Development/automation/testing/deployment of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, test automation, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, Cloud…) and integration to a large-scale IT environment.
- Application administration, monitoring, troubleshooting (in-depth, potentially to java code level)
- Application support (1st to 3rd line, usage and technical)
- Software development, code review, testing and any other activities part of the complete software development lifecycle
- Analyze requirements for new features/changes in the solution, interface with solution provider and/or develop them
- Be active in internal community, potentially contribute to open source development/communities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years + of relevant experience in the below area
- Linux and Java application administration, troubleshooting and support
- Automation and scripting
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Various test aspects and tools (unit, feature, load…)
Assets that are highly desirable but not mandatory
- Automated deployment frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
- Networking configuration and load balancing
- Monitoring frameworks (Prometheus)
- Binary management systems (Artifactory, Nexus) and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Cloud environment: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Java development
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: Budapest - Hungary
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 304892
Apply on company website