Date: Oct 28, 2019
We are now looking for a Distribution and Warehouse Management resource to ensure a robust, cost efficient, timely and environmental friendly distribution and warehousing execution of products and services in accordance with established Supply and Distribution strategy.Responsibilities:
- You will secure tactical & strategic logistics solutions in an E2E perspective, providing a best in class logistics integration.
- Supervise and co-ordinate tactical distribution and WH activities with the main focus on maintaining a robust execution with responsibilities to
- Function as an advisor and a business representative in distribution/WH matters and by that a coordinator of development towards other organizations.
- Further develop and enhance the distribution/WH solutions on global, regional and local level.
- Provide business analysis, development programs and recommendations within defined business scope and responsibilities, based on customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Education: International Trade, or any Supply Chain related.
- Min years of experience- 5 to 7 years.
- Domain experience: Supply Chain, mainly warehouse and international distribution
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge in distribution and/or warehousing issues
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson regional business
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge in Supply and/or experience in Distribution & Logistics industry
- Position can be based in Costa Rica, or in any other LATAM country.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Costa Rica (CR) || || San José || Supply&Log
Req ID: 299814
Apply on company website