Date: Jun 25, 2019
We are looking for an Instructor who will be responsible for delivery and customization of ENM training products for Ericsson internal and external customers.Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs for internals/customers. (A test lesson will be organized to verify the pedagogics/technical content/course structure/classroom conduct)
- Develop technical course content for trainings
- Propose & develop learning architecture
- Collaborating with other organizations (PDU and PLM) to stay updated on latest ENM developments
- Facilitation of training events
- Provide mentoring for colleagues
- Education: Technical University degree or equivalent
- Excellent command of English written and verbally
- Expertise in mobile telecommunication technology (in general)
- Basic knowledge of Unix and Linux systems
- Knowledge of virtual machine concept
- Experience in OSS-RC or ENM area
- Presentation & communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally (up to 50% travel time)
- Database management system experience is an advantage
- Cloud and OpenStack knowledge is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 285222
Apply on company website