As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
If you are interested in working with state-of-the-art designs and technologies, working with skilled designers from different subject areas, then this is a real opportunity for you. You will work in a diverse international environment in close cooperation with other design sites across the world.
We are now looking for a Flow Developer, for our ASIC & FPGA development, to ensure coming digital ASIC & FPGA´s have a state-of-the-art development environment & Tools. The work is focused on increasing quality, visibility and predictability but also to decrease lead times.
This role reports to Line Manager of SoC Integration and Backend.
• Develop, maintain and improve an integrated suite of front-end semiconductor development flows covering design, verification and front-end implementation at varying levels of the development environment (i.e. IP, subsystem, and full-chip levels)
• Take on additional responsibilities, which include collaborating with internal and external IT, tool and infrastructure providers
• Help to automate the semiconductor development methodology and flows for the Ericsson worldwide Baseband ASIC and FPGA development team
• Focus on Lean and Agile ways of working as we organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work
To be successful in the role you must have
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other equivalent education.
• At least 5 years of work experience.
• Passion for, and proven experience in, enabling individuals and groups through flow automation & sophisticated methodology
• Competence at debugging, also within cross-functional development flows / environments
• Experience in DevOps or other flow development, maintenance, and improvement experience
• Programming experience using Python (preferred), and perhaps other scripting languages such as: Perl, Ruby, Tcl, Shell
• Worked with Code Repository setup, management, branching/merging: ClearCase, Git, Perforce, and/or Subversion
You might also have
• Batch environment: LSF, Gridware, or equivalent
• Continuous Integration experience
• Some Hardware Description Language experience: e.g. VHDL, Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog
• Telecom knowledge.
You have a genuine interest in learning new things every day and want to make a difference. You have a very positive demeanor and thrive with new challenges. You enjoy tackling problems and do so creatively. Where there is change you see opportunities. You are a standout colleague and communicative person, but you also work well independently. You do the extra effort it takes reaching results with high quality and on time.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Lund, Sweden
Last day to apply: 30th of November 2020
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Apply on company website