Date: Nov 28, 2019
Graduate Integration Engineer
Based in Reading, Berkshire
Here at Ericsson, we create transformational technology, conceived, designed and delivered to make people's lives easier, more fulfilling and more connected. But we don't simply transform technology. We transform people too, by giving them support, and learning and career development opportunities. We encourage innovation and experimentation and we want our people to be brave, take ownership of their performance and dare to do more. This means that freedom, autonomy and personal responsibility are corner stones of the Ericsson culture.
You'll only get to start your career once. Let's make it a good one.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for 2 Graduates to join as an Integration Engineer working on the DBS Portfolios, having specific expertise to manage the software build, integration, troubleshooting and testing of solutions in a customer environment. The ability to deep dive including hands-on analysis is essential.
- Recent / Expected Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- Linux knowledge and IP networking skills would be a bonus
- Strong communication and presentation skills on technical topics
- Knowledge of basic software engineering principles
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Perks of Working with us:
- Dynamic and modern workplace, in an ideal city centre location, opposite to the mainline station
- Access to global learning & development tools & programs and the latest technology
- Flexible working arrangements
- Strong employee perks and discounts on everyday items (50% off Cinema tickets, phone contract discounts, broadband deals)
- Monthly socials events & sports clubs
- A fun, friendly, inclusive & supportive environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 307221
Apply on company website