As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
Bring your knowledge, your passion for IT, your enthusiasm and your development potential. We'll add in a mix of innovative technologies, we'll spice everything up with innovation so that you will broad your experience and be part of a great R&D team. To ensure success we lean on DevOps delivery model and usage of Agile principles.
You will work together with and learn from some of the best people in the industry. You will be joining a company that treasures team spirit, initiative and a growth attitude.
Together we are embarking on a journey that is changing the world around us, where you will shape technology for people, societies, industries and humanity and you will collaborate across fields, borders and continents. In return, we will empower you to grow and perform at your very best every step of the way.
Join a culture of innovation and growth, which embraces diversity! With Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Innovation as main drivers, Ericsson is globally recognized as a leader in 5G future technologies (2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant).
- Customise, improve and build new features for Ericsson's Linux (ELX) platform;
- Design and develop new Ericsson's Linux (ELX) capabilities;
- Involved in customer engagement in order to increase the business value.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level and at least 5 years relevant professional experience in IT environment;
- Linux Development & Administration experience with focus on installation images, web app development, REST API programming, coding and testing, repo management, AD integration, CI/CD;
- Tools: Jenkins, Puppet , Git;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Vmware, Xen, OpenStack, Azure;
- Knowledge of Cloud.
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in an environment where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 536328
Apply on company website