Date: Jan 24, 2020
We are looking for an (ICT) Technical Product Manager in SAP ETL, BI & Visualization Technology. This role will lead analytics platform product Lifecycle in alignment with the product portfolio strategy and plan. You will collect and maintain requirements. Other parts of your role; will be safeguarding and governing the product Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO) , solution design, integrations and architecture in adherence to overarching principles and frameworks.
- You will define and execute product/platform roadmap and optimize product TCO
- You will prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product development
- You will administer functional and non-functional requirements
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- You will also document and maintain product information
- Support and influence platform roadmap execution.
- Apply SAP , BODS,BOBJ,BOIS , open stack, ETL best practice Technology- and Solution expertise.
- Steer projects to align to guidelines and directives.
- Safeguard that there will be quality in operation (operational stability).
- Optimize Total Cost of Ownership for solutions and platform.
- Establish/facilitate a cooperative working environment with Business-, IT- and supplier colleagues.
- Expertise in SAP Data services, HANA & BW integrations, SLT, BOBJ , SAC, Lumira
- Experience with SAP ETL and BI stack Performance tuning and improvements
- Good understanding of SAP Datawarehouse, BI tools platform architecture, capacity sizing etc.
- Hybrid , Cloud or on-prim hosting and infrastructure knowledge.
- Cloud technology knowledge ( Azure public IaaS, PaaS & SaaS ) and Linux(admin) hands on.
Expertise, Knowledge in below components
- SAP Basis knowledge in all SAP Analytics tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with running Basis operations support
- Hands on experience with Landscape development projects (installations, migrations, upgrades)
•Education: BE or Btech , Computer graduate
•Minimum years of experience : 8 Years of relevant experience
•Domain experience: Telecom, IT
•Experience in IT design, development and architecture as well as in Product Management
•IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
•Negotiation and argumentation Skills
•Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
•Good communication skills
Apply on company website