Date: Jul 13, 2020
We are now looking for EMS/EVNFM Integration Engineer to implement, verify and integrate Ericsson OSS and MANO solution on customer network. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity. Our main customers are famous telecom operator in China mainland/HK/Taiwan, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia and North America.
- Bachelor or above in Science and Engineering.
- Two years or above work experience in development/operation relate to Cloud/Openstack/Docker/VNF
- Experience on HW/SW integration, Shell/python is preferred.
- Hands on experience in Linux, and familiar with Database, TCP/IP as well as troubleshooting.
- Can read and write in English. Fluent English speaking is preferred.
- Excellent communication skill, fast learning, team work spirits
- Willing to travel domestically and globally
- Deploy Ericsson EMS/EVNFM solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration and troubleshooting.
- Developing customer specific application on top of standard product to meet requirement of customer.
- In charge of maintenance service to customer existing solution or network that include troubleshooting / fault identify / isolate malfunctioning systems / function, or if possible to apply resolving processes
- Be responsible for technical marketing and sales support of network and technology consulting services
- Provide technical support for Ericsson products; support Project Managers in technical subject area
- Interacting with customer technical staff and operation managers, service engineers and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Providing consultative service toward customer network
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Apply on company website