Date: Apr 7, 2020
Ericsson has a position open for an Integration Engineer covering the field of Radio Access Networks (RAN). In this role, you will be part of our customer-facing team(s) assembled to maintain and implement our Solutions at our Customers. The position will be based in Dalian, China.
As an Engineer you will analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. You will work in a diverse multi-national team, and working experience from a telecom operator, telecom vendor, BSS/OSS vendor, consultancy or other professional services team is a plus.
• Perform Integration and Network rollout activities of LTE/5G nodes
• Perform software upgrades and updates of LTE/5G RAN nodes
• Involve in the System/Function Verification and support activities
• Participate in LTE/5G RAN trouble shooting
• Participate in global support case handling process
• Technical interface towards sales and/or R&D
• Plan and co-ordinate activities with internal/external customers
• Support Project Managers as technical subject matter expert
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above of first level University
• Fluent in English
• Business and management awareness
• Strong leadership and communication skill
• Comprehensive knowledge of technologies
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Initiative and positive personal personality
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 374999
Apply on company website