Date: Mar 24, 2020
Seeking to hire IoT Platform Enterprise Technical Sales Specialist for China.
Ericsson's strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms, and to secure new profitable growth for our CSP customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a key success factor for 5G.
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
Reporting to the Head of IoT Platform Sales Engagement for China, IoT Platform Enterprise Technical Sales Specialist is responsible, in collaboration with the Market Area, for ensuring the success of the CSP sales to close deals with enterprises.Key responsibilities:
- Input to business planning, funnel management for a specific geographic area for CSP with large and disperse sales force & partners (ex. CM, CT)
- Technical sales support for CSPs enterprise sales to convert enterprise opportunities (e.g. sales pitch, connectivity solutioning, RFx support)
- Drive continuous CSP sales and offerings analysis in order to identify growth issues or opportunities
- Day to day support to improve sales and operational competence of CSPs sales teams on the IoT-A service
- 5+ years of related experience in designing customer solution
- Proven skills in building and maintaining customer and partner relationship
- Business process design
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Previous experience with IoT Platform (IoTA, i.e. Connectivity Management & Device Management)
- Experience managing customers' expectations
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Relationship building and partner management capabilities (on customer & internal side)
- Behavioral traits:
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 364285
Apply on company website