Date: Jul 14, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Seeking to hire IoT Platform Sales Engagement Sales Manager for China.
Ericsson's strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms, and to secure new profitable growth for our CSP customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a key success factor for 5G!
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
Reporting to the Head of IoT Platform Sales Engagement for China, this role is responsible in collaboration with the Market Area, for driving new sales towards carefully selected CSPs, enabling the CSPs to sell based on our IoT platform and to growing the business by influencing enterprise engagements toward our platforms. Since the business of the enterprises is more and more global, supporting the cooperation among CSPs located in various Market Areas becomes crucial to capture the full business potential for the CSPs and Ericsson.You will
- Scout for potential CSP Recruitment candidates and driving qualification securing that new CSPs has the right fit & capabilities to re-sell IoT platform service to enterprises
- Support Customer Unit during sales process and provide secondary approval as delegate from BTEB
- Establish relation to key IoT stakeholders (typically not the ones that Ericsson normally engages with)
- Prepare engagement plan, in agreement with CU and manage engagement until finalized contract negotiations
- Establish a true business partnership with appropriate CSP departments and establish a win-win culture
- Own and drive the IoT Account Plan considering commercial, technical and operational needs of the CSP defining key engagement activities to remedy gaps and drive growth.
- Plan & follow-up the business with stakeholders at CSP together with CUs
- Identify and upsell additional services from the IoTA Platform proactively, to further drive growth for the CSP and Ericsson
- Review operator sales pipeline and align timing of additional Ericsson services setups
- Provide business and sales support for selected enterprise deals
- Work actively to support leads brought by Ericsson to the CSP and ensure timely closure of deals by the CSP
- Introduction to other CSPs to facilitate the cooperation and creation of global enterprise offerings
To be successful in the role you must have
- Skills in building and maintaining customer and partner relationship
- Experience in indirect sales methods and strategies
- Solid understanding of critical industry pain points and key emerging technologies
- Domain experience from IoT Platform business and operating models
- Understanding of Ericsson IoT portfolio, market positioning, and competitor profiles
- Outstanding teamwork, networking and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 404690
Apply on company website