Date: Dec 3, 2019
We are now looking for an IP Networking Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on customer specification and business needs. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. Support during requirement analysis and highlevel design. Handson experience is needed, ability to perfrom low level design and lead/support the integration phase.
What you'll do?
- Design, operate, and maintain the IP network within a Service Provider Network. This involves both pure IP N.E: integration as well as service layer elements integration in the IP network. Provide IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis. Create BOM and high level design, and work on services offering
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Support tier escalations for all operational outages in IP network.
- Troubleshoot IP network problems quickly.
- Prepare technical handovers to the operations team
What you'll need?
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect in IP Networking (Routing, Switching,etc) is required
- Juniper (JNCP) and Cisco qualifications level or proven experience is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Rich benefits package ( private medical care for the employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, gym discounts, kindergarten voucher...)
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- clearly defined career paths
- Work-based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone.
- Work-life balance
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Apply on company website