As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Currently we are looking for a Junior 5G Developer who is interested in the telecommunication area and would like to develop in this field.
In your daily activities you will work with Component Based Simulator for multi standard radio base stations. It simulates UEs, Radio Interface, EPS Core Network and the Data generator. Our tool can verify features, test capacity or throughput of the network and provides different cell and antenna configurations. It is used by both testers and developers of the eNodeB.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Development Services and Infrastructure (DSI) in Poland provides a union of services and tools developed for testing networks like 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G. Those test tools and test automation frameworks are required for verification of product and its functionalities during the development process.You will
- Develop software in Erlang (Erlang will be your main programming language, tasks in Java may occasionally be required)
- Take part in development activities such as: requirement analysis, software design and refactoring, integration, verification and product documentation
- Work in a XFT team (Scrum) with product responsibility in DSI Poland area
- Strong willingness to work in a large telecommunications system using Erlang programming language – you don't have to know Erlang, we will teach you!
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies will be an asset but eagerness to develop in this area is a must!
- Programming knowledge/experience
- Experience in Linux systems
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English language
- Preferred Master or Bachelor of a technical faculty (telecommunication, programming, IT) but we are also open to candidates from other fields of study
- Knowledge of SW testing, Java and scripting languages (Python, Bash) will be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Apply on company website