Date: Oct 9, 2019
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson's global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing high value learning experiences.
In this role, you will be accountable for providing value for Ericsson by translating business needs, and technology opportunities into valuable learning solutions. This will include:
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience's training needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods to create impactful learning experiences.
Areas of responsibility
- Business needs analysis to identify the learning or training need.
- State performance objectives and define learning content that matches them.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods.
- Design and develop a range of formal and informal learning experiences, including E-Learning and blended learning solutions, as well as websites, social learning experiences, and other innovative learning initiatives.
- Participate and guide all stages of the learning development cycle, from needs analysis to roll-out.
- Consultations with subject matter experts in a variety of fields to get the necessary material to be taught and organize it into comprehensive, logical instructional patterns tailored to the learning experience format and target audience.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and effectively communicate project progress.
- Evaluation of training implementation and return on training measurements.
- Ability to apply appropriate instructional design theories for online, blended and face-to-face learning interventions.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills in the corporate environment
- Solid knowledge of learning authoring tools (e.g., Articulate360 and Adobe Captivate) and at least one Learning Management System
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional texts and audio/video scripts
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Experience developing blended learning content as well as digital content aligned with the business needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Promote self-organizing team and agile ways of working
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity / ability to instill trust
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively and virtually in a global team across different times zones, geographies, and cultures
- Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors will be a bonus
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Model corporate values and lead by example
Leadership and self-leadership
- Actively encourage a creative and proactive culture across the team
- Ability to develop best practices and template approaches that can be reused by the wider team.
- Ensure delivery of time and on budget
Qualification and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Educational Technology, Teaching, Learning Design or related field
- 5+ years of experience working with Instructional Design and Technology or Training Development
- Consulting experience
- Understanding of technology/engineering/telecom/networking domains will be an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Work from home & flexible working hours
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that value the importance of work life- balance
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 284895
Apply on company website