Date: Jun 19, 2020
The Delivery and Order Management job role execute and manage orders and delivery contractual requirements for all products and services included in contract (internal and external e.g. frame agreements, project or service contracts, business demands) according to agreements, instructions and Ericsson's company policies.Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Secure Contract fulfillment
- Perform Order fulfillment activities
- Perform Return Fulfillment for Claims, RMA, Buy back & FCO
- Perform Operational Distribution
- Supply Chain & Supply Process knowledge
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Hardware Services knowledge
- English Skills
- Trade Compliance Knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Writing and reporting
- Following instructions and procedures
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Secondary school or equivalent qualification
- Advanced practical qualification in logistics is required.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- First academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever was acquired.
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required.
- Unique functional specialist knowledge in logistics is required.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Communication Skills
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 404320
Apply on company website