Date: Nov 7, 2019
Job Description :
- Prime solution owner of Mobile packet core toward a specific customer. Act as presales engineer role to support key accounts in reaching sales targets. Major activities include :
- Act as solution manager and advise various internal, partner, and customer teams on Ericsson solution.
- Leading solution-owner within given customer, to coordinate surrounding solution managers coming out total solution for customer.
- Development of customer centric offerings based on Ericsson portfolio and 3rd-party products.
- Solution/product marketing, including customer workshops and meetings, to lobby and influence customers to favor Ericsson's offerings.
- Solution proposal development for tendering, including solution description documents, SoC (Statement of Compliance), BoM (Bill of Materials) and SoW (Scope of Work).
- Network/system planning and dimensioning.
- Managing customer solution roadmaps and customer product lifecycles.
- Driving product management and RD to prioritize customer requirements as input to product roadmaps, including generating of detailed feature request documents as references for product management and development units.
- Supports rollout/optimization project execution and post-sales support activities.
- Minimum 3~5 years of direct experience LTE packet core EPG, MME, PCRF related technologies covering solution/product sales, planning/design, optimization, or network engineering/operations.
- Basic knowledge of mobile packet core surrounding nodes such as UDM, GiLAN application, IP
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud technology & eco-system such as cloud management and orchestration systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of 5G and migration is a plus
- Communicates effectively with leadership and team members to define project scope of work and outputs and phased approaches to achieving customer's business objectives.
- English speaking and writing: business efficiency, mandatory
- Mandarin speaking: mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer & market insights, self-motivated and high teamwork & collaboration spirit.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan, China (TW) || || Taipei || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 303524
Apply on company website