Date: Sep 2, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect for our Network Design and Optimization (NDO) Strategic Competence Unit (SCU), a highly experienced globally exposed Ericsson Team located in several countries. Here you will work with the cutting edge of technology (5G, IoT, ML/AI, VoLTE, AEO/E2E) and will be involved with projects in many diverse global locations. In this role, your position should be an authority and a go-to person in the field of NDO. Although this position is based in Spain you may be required to travel extensively to Ericsson and Customer sites around the world, for both short and long duration assignmentsYou will
- Participate in pre-sales and delivery services in the NDO area.
- Provide network solutions on the latest technologies in Radio Access Network (RAN) space, considering E2E impacts
- Be the leader in the discussion with Customers (Technical Staff and Senior Management), understand customer requirements
- Propose solutions, develop and present technical presentations and proposals
- Design solutions that are scalable, robust and cost-effective that fulfills operators' technical and business requirements
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Provide ideas and suggestions to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings within the NDO portfolio
- Identify and explore ground-breaking technology trends with potential impact on Ericsson's portfolio as well as understand their use in key competitive products.
- Manage customer expectations, implementation of customer solutions within agreed time, scope and cost
- A set of skills required to contribute in pre-sales as well as delivery processes, use of consulting methodology and development of the technical expertise across the team:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or IT plus 10 years of experience in both pre-sales and service delivery or in any NDO related areas.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI), Data Science, applied to NDO services, and App Experience Optimization / End-to-End
- End to End knowledge of services, covering devices, RAN, Transport and Packet Core domains. Knowledge of Ericsson equipment w be an advantange.
- Deep data analytics knowledge (statistical tools, methods/processes to analyze and correlate data)
- Ability to understand customers business objectives and be able to link them to improvements in Network Performance and End User Experience
- Solid track record of leading teams to successful project outcomes in international engagements
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level (CTO, CEO…) by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business!
- Programming skills/experience in languages will be an added advantage (for example, R, Python - Pandas & NumPy, Pyspark, Hadoop, Git repository, etc…)
Location & Travelling ratio: Primary location is Madrid; Minimum traveling ratio: 25% of the time.What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package & Rich benefits package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher)
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in the place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once we receive your application:
To prepare for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-processWhy apply:
We can offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 405202
Apply on company website