Date: Jul 20, 2020
This position is from Ericsson Business Area Digital Services, PDU Packet Core PDG Analytics & Optimization in Guangzhou.Join us and take the responsibility to lead in building the best of breed products in the market! This is an opportunity to join a growing PDU with a long list of 5G customers and challenges ahead! The candidate will work both in the short and long-term perspective with internal stakeholders, external customers and development teams to translate and evaluate the functional and technical requirements to product backlog, and secure that we always make the right choices and deliver customer value that support the product evolution and its business. Our ways of working are based on agile principles with adapted practices.
Responsibilities and authorities：
- Assist Strategic Product Manager (SPM) , Area Product Owner (APO) to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirements from customers, sales and transform them into the product backlog.
- Break down requirements into the product backlog for both current and future product releases.
- Work jointly with SPMs, APOs to prioritize requirement items of the product backlog.
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally.
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Ensure consistent end-to-end user experience and business value in product domain.
Customer Engagement Responsibilities
- Jointly provide specific materials, e.g. solution descriptions, technical product descriptions, etc. that are to be published in the Product Catalog.
- Assist or participate in customer meetings to demonstrate product features and join the discussion of customer specific solutions related to product domain.
- Keep track of industry trends on Product Domain, well understand competitors' relevant products and ensure competitiveness of Ericsson product solution.
- Act as the owner of specific requirement items of product backlog towards project members.
- Make decisions when questions are raised from development team about functionality and priority.
- Decide whether the implementation of requirement items of product backlog reaches DoD of a sprint.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area.
- Solid relevant working experience of product management, development, solution design, and technical marketing/sales.
- Solid understanding of business, product/solution and UX in ICT industry.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile WoW.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good leadership.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members and strive for excellence.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 400723
Apply on company website