As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead, and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
This exciting opportunity is for an RF analog hardware development role in the radio transceiver development team in Ottawa. This team works dynamically and collaboratively with teams locally and globally and is engaged in all aspects of hardware development for Ericsson's next generation of radios to meet the exciting customer and business needs around the world. You would be part of an exceptional team developing the next generation of radio hardware for Ericsson; providing you with a unique opportunity to engage in many aspects of the next wave of world leading wireless communication.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Join our diverse team and work with all aspects of radio hardware design from initial architecture through to volume manufacture
- Get involved in dynamic taskforces to investigate and resolve radio problems
- Drive continuous improvements into our novel designs, development processes and product quality
- Work collaboratively in our cutting-edge labs to design, test and stress our next generation of components, analog sub-blocks and radios
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience in RF analog hardware design, implementation, and verification
- Ability to perform and collaborate in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
- Experience with standard RF simulation tools
- Experience with standard tools used to perform schematic capture and layout
- Experience in writing automated test software
- Graduated with a minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics
- Excellent English communications skills
You might also have:
- Previous exposure to radio transceiver analog design and / or test
- Previous experience in introducing products to volume manufacture
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (877) 338-9966 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 538348
Apply on company website