Date: Aug 5, 2020
Good experience in RAN Technologies and looking to give excellent customer support experience? Join us! for a Support role while reporting to an SDU Domain Manager.
- provide technical service and support doing troubleshoot and fixing problems to stabilize and optimize networks.
- Configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
we are looking for:
- Solid RAN network architecture experience.
- +4 years recent work with Interfaces, protocols, call flow. (GSM, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE, 5G) one or several of them.
- Understanding of the Main KPIs on the RAN Networks. Customer Service attitude. (experience handling technical and stressful situations with external/internal customers)
- English skills. a good level to maintain a conversation with native speakers or other nationalities.
- Flexibility to work during holidays, nights, and weekends when at the roster.
- Able to listen and guide a customer to find a solution for the problems reported. Clarify and summarizing skills.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism, and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility, and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development, and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website