Date: Jun 14, 2019
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager (CSM) who will be fully responsible for the Operational Assurance & Service Delivery performance for IoT Service Management (IoT SM) offerings. This role has full responsibility for the financial and commercial performance and you will ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering the contractually agreed Services.
The CSM shall take ownership of the Customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of Operations Assurance services as specified in the service contracted agreements with Ericsson's customers. As such, the CSM is fully accountable for delivering Service Level Agreement (SLA) fulfilment and Customer Satisfaction.
The CSM shall be an active contributor in the Sales process, identify new business opportunities and drive Add-on sales.
The CSM is the single point of contact for escalation towards the IoT Service Management Organization.
- Operational Assurance Management
- Assurance of delivery performance based on the contractual Service Level Agreement, establishment and updating of Working Level Agreements (WLA) & Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
- Operational governance:
- SLA/KPI review
- Improvement actions
- Incident Management
- Perform hierarchical escalation in case of major incidents and act as the single point of contact towards the Customer.
- Co-ordination of management bridge during major incidents, regular communication up to resolution towards the Customer management organization and alignment into Problem Management.
- Problem Management
- Ensure that Problem Management activities are efficiently performed and are supported by the other delivery organizations.
- Co-ordination of Problem Management reporting, follow-up and alignment with the agreed Governance Model.
- Co-ordination of Customer approval for solutions to be implemented as part of the Problem Management process.
- Tracking and follow-up of external Root Cause Actions (RCA) to be resolved.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Secure that the preventive maintenance plan covers Customer requirements and ensure Customer approval when necessary.
- Ensure that impacts due to forecasted periodic maintenance are reported and agreed with the customer.
- Service Delivery Efficiency
- Continuous drive for efficiency, improvements in automation and overall excellence in Service delivery.
- Alignment and approval to support improvement plans requiring multi-delivery units.
- Introduction of new Services, Features, Functionality
- Working with the solutions/sales/business development teams for scoping and costing proposals and requirement handling.
- Support in defining the necessary processes for the new introduction of a service for the new Customer.
- Work closely with other units to define KPIs and SLAs associated to the new Service.
- Process Management
- Maintain and update inter-working processes both internally and Customer focused e.g. Emergency handling, Procedure manual etc.
- Work closely with IoT Process Owners to secure process improvements.
- Work closely with Service Management organization to secure the right competence and dimensioning for upcoming projects.
- Ensure all relevant information is communicated proactively to the Customer.
- Ensure exit criteria fulfilled at transition “handover process” from Project to Operations organization.
- Follow-up on process improvements as a result of RCA analysis or escalation actions.
- Program Management
- Program management for the delivery of customer-specific projects for the designated customer(s).
- Project Governance – stakeholder in all tollgate decisions for projects for the designated customer(s).
- Ensure entry (Tollgate 2) and exit criteria/handover (TG4) are met by CPMs delivering towards the designated customer/s
- Financial Management
- Service Contract invoicing procedures according to relevant local conditions.
- Revise budget/costs if SLA is changed.
- Reporting both towards corresponding Customer interface, as well as IoT SM Head and Product Management
- Coach/mentor new CSMs in relevant IoT SM ways-of-working.
- Secure support of Customer segment business
- Assist in innovating, developing, and driving best-practice delivery and assurance governance processes for IoT SM business
- Co-ordination of Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Customer Experience Management measurements, or similar.
- Provide support to Market Areas & Customer Units
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Canton || ServEng
Req ID: 285794
Apply on company website