Date: Nov 15, 2019
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Design and Control resource to develop the supply strategy, develop processes, follow up process performance and/or do process reengineering in the supply chain during the product and service life cycle. The Supply Chain Designer and Controller leads, secure stable and aligned processes in EBP and/or secure the end to end performance in the processes, including the return flow. This is done in order to design or control efficiency in the supply chain based on internal or external best practice. The role includes also reviewing and analyzing the Financial Result in supply, delivering actionable items and recommendations based on findings.Responsibilities:
- You'll design ways of working in the supply process
- You'll develop strategy and process requirement
- You'll take part of the re-engineering E2E business processes
- You'll assess capability in the E2E processes
- You'll deliver process and IT solutions
- You'll provide consulting expert support
- You'll manage supply regulatory environment
- You'll manage financial result
- Bachelor degree on Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Process Development related majors.
- At least 4 years of proven experience with Process design and implementation, Supply Chain, and Quality Systems.
- Nice to have Lean Six Sigma Experience
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- SAP MM/WM Transactions experience
- Managerial and change management skills
- Business understanding
- English Language Proficiency.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 302665
Apply on company website