Date: Aug 11, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer in Smart Manufacturing department. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.You will
- Research, specify, deploy and improve the SW features for smart manufacturing concepts (automation assembly, SMA and test process with MES integration and other production process).
- Be responsible for the application SW, service package in container or SW platform design & release.
- Support product manager to maintain the user story and product backlog.
- Study and research the new technology on smart manufacturing, including but not limited ABC tech (AI, big data analysis and cloud).
- Support maintenance group on SW solution when needed.
- Support technical competence development on SW level.
- Align with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Java and Spring boot framework.
- Fair enough knowledge with. NET.
- Hands-on experiences with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge with SW development environment, such as Git, Jira.
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux, especially CentOS and Redhat, and in CI/CD, especially on Jenkins pipeline.
- Knowledge on microservice and experiences to build scalable service is a plus.
- Experiences in data analytics, machine learning development.
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player.
- English communication skill, proficient in English speaking, understanding and writing.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 406545
Apply on company website