Date: Dec 12, 2019
Looking for a job where you will be working at the forefront? If you are looking for System Tester NFT or Java Developer positions we warmly welcome you to apply.
SYSTEM TESTER NFT
In the role as software developer with focus on nonfunctional test you will be the gatekeeper for our customer deliveries.
Your team is responsible for test analysis, test case development, execution, troubleshooting, integration, verification of customer user cases and product documentation. This means working with hands-on testing, troubleshooting as well as automation.
Ericsson is shaping the future of mobile and broadband internet communications through its ongoing technology leadership. Providing innovative solutions in more than 140 countries, Ericsson is helping to create the most powerful communication companies in the world.
The main focus at the Ericsson site in Karlskrona is to provide charging functions where our solutions are responsible for the charging almost 2 billion subscribers today. The site also has major responsibilities when it comes to setting up user and service data in the network, as well as providing solution for machine-to-machine communication and the emerging utility industry. The Karlskrona site has a very strong track-record of inventing solutions that becomes new profitable products on the market. A lot of attention is also put on innovation and exploring new technical possibilities. In this position you will engage and be part of the development of our next-gen Business Support Systems aimed at the Networked Society and 50 Billion Connected Devices in the 5G area. Our development center is located in Karlskrona, Sweden.
Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where continuous Integration is a corner stone in our development methodology.
You want to be the best in your area of expertise but you are also curious to understand the big picture and how mobile networks work.
You strive to meet targets and highest standards of quality and have the ability to analyze and solve problems. Last, but not least – want to join a great team!
This is you
- You have the reputation of being a team player
- You are eager to learn new things
- You are a professional tester or a skilled designer eager to understand how the product and the systems developed is used by the customer?
- Are you have the ability to adapting & responding to change
- You have a customer oriented testing mindset
- You walk the extra mile
- University Master's or Bachelor's degree
- English skills are a must
- Insight in cloud technologies and virtualization
- Strong Linux operational skills
- Experience of e2e test aspects (requirement and test analysis, test case development, test case execution and troubleshooting)
- Experience in test automation (load test and protocol testing)
- Experience of protocols such as REST APIs
- Product development knowledge
- Java skills
Do you want to influence the lives of billions of people? Do you want to grow in a company that can offer opportunities like few others? In what future roles do you see yourself?
If you have doubts whether you meet the qualifications, don't! Apply and give us the chance to see who you are.
We need developers with different profiles. Those focusing on programming, those more into testing, those who want to take leadership roles or those who want to do it all. We want you who is a passionate developer and wants to be part of our global organization developing next generation Business Support Solution.
With more the 200 charging and billing customers worldwide serving two billion subscribers we influence people's daily life. In an organization like ours, we can offer a variety of different career paths based on your ambitions.
Ericsson Digital Services helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way service providers engage with their customers to automating operations, we're helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home. We provide solutions consisting of software and services in the areas of Digital Business Support Systems (BSS), Operational Support Systems (OSS), Cloud Communication, Cloud Core, and Cloud Infrastructure. The portfolio is focused on 5G-ready, cloud-native, automated and industrialized solutions to secure a smooth digitalization journey towards 5G.
You will be working in the forefront of large-scale software development. Our systems are developed with industry standard technologies, geared for virtualization and cloud environment, with great user experience in mind.
You will be working in all phases of the product's life cycle, including prototypes, demos, design, implementation, verification and maintenance of our products. Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where Continuous Integration and Automation are corner stones in our development methodology.
As part of a global development organization you will get the opportunity to interact with peers in different parts of the world while.
• We see that you have a Master's or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science and preferably 2-5 years of work experiences in software development or similar.
• You have knowledge in Java programming and preferably also in industry standard frameworks like JEE, OSGi, etc.
• You have knowledge in Software development environment and tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven etc.
• You know about and embrace Lean & Agile principles and like to work in team environment.
• We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
• Merit if you have a learning and creative mindset, begin adaptable, self-driven as well as friendly and approachable. If you also have leadership experience e.g. worked as team or technical leader it's a merit too.
• Skills in general scripting, e.g. Python, shell
• Leadership experience e.g. worked as team or technical leader.
• Experience in Continuous Integration or Test Automation
• Experience of Linux systems
• Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
• Experience in payment solutions
We really looking forward to meeting you and get inspired by your innovative ideas. If you enjoy high speed, challenging tasks and great opportunities, you will for sure have fun with us!
We really look forward to meet you and get inspired by your innovative ideas and challenged to perform even better. If you enjoy high speed, challenging tasks, working with open-source technologies and great opportunities, you will for sure have Fun with us!
Does it sound interesting? Apply not later than 31st of December 2019.
The position will be based in Karlskrona, Sweden.
hiring manager Olof Svensson, R&D Line Manager
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Req ID: 304115
Apply on company website