Date: Aug 13, 2019
Job Summary - Customer Solution Sales Director – Managed Services
This is a job for the best and brightest, A person not constrained by conventional thinking and who is willing to explore and develop new ideas. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We need a unique, innovative thinker with knowledge and experience in customer facing roles, technology, engineering and operations. In this role you will use your highly intellectual and nuanced mind to explore ways to create great relationships and excellent experiences for our CU partners and customers.
The title of this role is Customer Solution Sales Partner and with over 8 years of experience years in presales and solutioning experience in the Networks, Field Services, or IT / ADM industries, preferably from the Telecom sector you will prove to be an amazing addition to our team.
With your uncanny ability to develop a rapport with new customers and achieve sales targets; you will grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to customers.
In partnering with mid and senior level management and delivery teams and you will manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
Our strategy in North America is to expand and grow our Managed Services business across new and existing customers. As customers adapt their purchasing decisions and technology evolves it is seen as a crucial revenue stream to grow our services business. We need your solutions-oriented mindset to make this happen.
This is Why You're a Great Candidate:
- You know how to leverage our investments in people, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and analytics to expand our Managed Services business.
- You completely understand presales, sales and solutioning for Managed Services, IT and ADM predominately within the Canadian Market.
- You enjoy strategic planning sessions with Customer Units assigned and with the Head of Network Managed Services Sales Offerings.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the market and the solutions/services the company can provide.
- You're a subject matter expert in Managed Services Networks, Field Services and IT / ADM solutions, including Ericsson and third-party partner products.
- You can use your highly technical background to meet with sales teams and customers to understand requirements and quickly and thoroughly propose and architect solutions.
- You can lead direct and indirect cross-functional teams, seeking assistance within large organizations on proposals, offer development, demos, proof of concepts, strategy development, and 3rd party solutions.
- You're technical but you can be a dynamic, inspirational, and positive evangelist and change agent within Ericsson and within Customer organizations.
Additional Important Responsibilities:
- Read and respond to RFxs, develop solution architectures, customer offerings and presentation collateral, author white papers, marketing editorials, host solution webinars and participate and speak in industry events
- Be accountable for specific Client(s)/Customers, specific opportunities, and/or incepting, cultivating and closing new business opportunities contributing to top and bottom-line growth towards the group's and Ericsson's business objectives
- Support the development of a Regional Managed Services Growth Strategy (providing insights to the Strategy & Sales Offering group)Ensure high level participation in global re-use and knowledge sharing.
You Are Competent in the Following:
- TMF eTOM, ITIL, TOGAF, Level 1-4 business process understanding, data, computing, systems and network architectures
- Knowledge of portfolio in Managed Services: Networks aaS,
- Customer Experience Management/ Service Operations Center, Revenue Management, IP Operations (recommendable knowledge of IP technologies, and some other vendors such as Cisco, etc.), etc.
You Might Have Experience with the Following:
- Experience: in Sales/Presales working for or with large Managed Services Networks offers (>150MUSD), IT offers (>20MUSD) and NDO offers (>20MUSD) – figures are to give an approximate dimension in Operations within Ericsson preferable with several GSCs or as MSCOO (Managed Services Chief Operations Officer) for at least 2 of the 3 main domains (Networks, IT and/or NDO)in Operations in companies within the telecom/IT domain such as IBM, Cap Gemini, Accenture, etc.
- in Operator would be highly attractive
- Strong Financial acumen
You're a great fit for this job! Apply to this role and let's talk about moving forward!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website