- Level II Trauma Center
- New ED opened summer of 2015; 24 private rooms and 3 trauma bays
- Annual ED volume: 35,000+ patient visits per year
- 24-hour coverage; 12-hour shifts; double coverage 12/24 hours: 7am-7pm, 8am-8pm; 7pm-7am; 8pm-8am
- NP/PA coverage 24-hour coverage: 8am-8pm, 12pm-12am,
- Admit to Essentia Hospital Fargo (attached); 132-all private bed hospital
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine
- ATLS Certification
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Level II Trauma Center New ED opened summer of 2015; 24 private rooms and 3 trauma bays...
Apply on company website