We are seeking one Family Medicine physician to join our team in Valley City, ND. This individual will collaborate with another Family Medicine physician and 2-3 Nurse Practitioners to complete this hardworking patient and family-centered care team dedicated to customer service and high-quality care. This position offers a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenging but rewarding role that includes caring for a wide variety of patients.PRACTICE SPECIFICS:
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours/week)
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8a-12p; 1p-5p
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 16-20
- Call Coverage: limited to phone call (nursing home questions and after hours critical lab call backs); 1:4 rotation with other local providers
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Physical Therapy, Diabetes Educator, Weight Loss (Non-Surgical), Path/Lab and Radiology/Imaging Services, ultrasound, mammogram
- Contracted with Valley City Public Schools for Sports Medicine coverage, as well as general Health and Well-Being services
- Outreach Services include: Mental/Behavioral Health, Podiatry, Orthopedic Medicine, General Surgery, and OB/GYN
- Inpatient Rounding: Optional; local hospital is CHI Mercy Hospital and located within a mile from clinic, nursing home rounds included.
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.REQUIREMENTS:
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Valley City, North Dakota is located 60 miles west of the Fargo-Moorhead metro area
- Population of 6,500
- Top-rated school system, four-year college and excellent parks & recreation.
- Affordable housing and all-around quality of life makes this town an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- For more information, visit http://www.hellovalley.com/
For more information, please contact:
Katie Nikcevich| 218.786.1865 | Katherine.Nikcevich@EssentiaHealth.org
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply on company website