The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Position will be located within one of the Essentia Health Clinics in Fargo/Moorhead.
- Flexible work schedule at base location: Full time is 32-34 patient contact hours a week
- Extended hours at West Acres Urgent Care optional
- Busy clinics with 18-24 patient visits per day
- Physicians desiring OB practice, inpatient service and/or office procedures welcomed
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 30 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSThe Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Pr...
Apply on company website