The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Tremendous opportunity! Combination of complex inpatient and ambulatory (outpatient) patient care. Approx. 80% Clinic 20% hospital work.
- Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Ashland Hospital and NW Wisconsin Cancer Center
- Primary call rotation will be 1 in 7.
- Anticipated work schedule 8-5, weekdays, with post-call day off.
- Estimated 16 patients per day. Proceduralists welcome (scopes, stress tests, injections, etc.)
- Strong domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Trainer) and outreach from Essentia Health Duluth (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Orthotics, Sleep Study)
- RN based Anti Coag, Diabetes, CDM, Hypertension, Nail Care, Complex Care Management and Asthma programs on site daily
- 24/7 RN based telephone call coverage, high-complexity laboratory, state-of-the-art radiology on site
- Great physician culture with strong emphasis on work-life balance
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul; 300 miles northeast of Madison
- Ashland population: 9,000, regional service area, 64,000
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively wi...
Apply on company website