The Nurse Practitioner utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. The NP will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, caring for patients ranging in age. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
The International Falls Clinic is a rural, primary care clinic with an integrated behavioral health specialty care team of MD, NP, and nursing staff. The ideal candidate will have a passion for their scope of practice and will join an enthusiastic, engaged team of providers dedicated to our community.
Anticipated Shifts: Monday Friday 100% Daytime clinic hours No Weekends/No Call
1. Masters or Doctorate degree in Nursing from an accredited program
1. Current licensure as a registered nurse in Minnesota
2. Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
3. Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
4. Current certification in CPR
5. National certification, in applicable area
6. Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Nurse Practitioner utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, while working both independently and in colla...
Apply on company website