- Well-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 8 Medical Orthopedic Physicians, 14 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include hand, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, podiatry, adult reconstructive, and trauma
- Assisted by ATC and CMA
- No Call
- Out patient practice
- Marys Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Childrens hospital within St. Marys Medical Center.
- Marys Medical Center has ranked among Americas Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Hospital has 24 hour ER coverage
- Outreach 1 2 days per week
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE FP, Peds, IM, ER
- CAQ Sports Medicine
- Duluth, MN a harbor city which is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the metropolitan Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Duluth city population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
218-847-0845 (fax) 218-722-9952
PRACTICE SPECIFICSWell-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 8 Medical Orthopedic Phy...
Apply on company website