- Join the Detroit Lakes Behavioral Health Department which includes: 2 (part-time) Psychiatrists, 2 Psychologists (1 part-time child), 2 Psychotherapist and 1 Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- No call
- No weekends
- Provide adult psychiatry services (age 18+) in an outpatient clinic setting - ability to see under age 18 if desired
- Conduct nursing home rounds 1-2 times per month
- The department does not provide after-hours call coverage to the hospital or ED. The department provides ED and inpatient consultations upon limited request. The local crises team provides support to ED patients.
- Outreach opportunities at other Essentia Health clinics within daytime driving distance
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future in the Outpatient Setting
- Appointment Times: Med Checks and Rechecks 20-30. New Patients 60 minutes.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,100
- Regional Service area consists of 4 clinics & 1 hospital
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICSJoin the Detroit Lakes Behavioral Health Department which includes: 2 (part-time) Psychiatrists, 2 Psychologis...
Apply on company website