- Join the FargoBehavioral Health Department which includes:1 Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, 1 part-time adult Psychiatrist, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 2 Psychologists, 3 Psychotherapists
- Provide adult psychiatry services (age 18+)in the outpatient clinic setting; ability to see under age 18 if desired
- The department does not provide after-hours call coverage to the hospital or ED. The department provides ED and inpatient consultations upon limited request. The local crises team provides support to ED patients.
- Outreach opportunities at other Essentia Health clinics within daytime driving distance
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future in the Outpatient Setting
- Appointment Times: Med Checks and Rechecks 15-30. New Patients 60 minutes.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 180,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Join the Fargo Behavioral Health Department which includes: 1 Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist,...
Apply on company website